Friday, June 27, 2014

Intimate God

Search me, O God, and know my heart;
Try me and know my anxious thoughts.
See if there be any hurtful way in me,
And lead me in the way everlasting.
(Ps 139:24,25)

We have come to the end of David's
short journey of prayer into the
wonders of an intimate God. It began
with a request; transitioned into flight;
ended with a heart cry. Once David got
a glimpse of the baby, his conception
and growth,  he was undone. Now in
complete trust David cries out:
"Search me, know me, try me, see me,
lead me!"

Dear reader, If you want what David
discovered, meditate through this Psalm
over the summer. Pray it as David did.
Ask God for insight. Share your
discoveries with others. It will change you!

Thankfulness Corner:
10 weeks, baby plum size
Grandson Noah, warm hugs and laughter

Family, vacation, two week interlude.

No comments: