Monday, April 9, 2012

The Path of Progress

As I read the words of The Normal Christian Life, they become, again,
water to my thirsty soul. I receive the words as a Well of Water springing
up and my desire is to share this Well with you, my dear reader. I will
go slow. There is no hurry. If they minister to you, share them with others.
“Our old history ends with the cross, our new history begins with the
resurrection. ‘If any man is in Christ, he is a new creature: the old
things are passed away; behold they become new.’ (2 Corinthians 5:17).
The cross terminates the first creation, and out of death is brought a 
new creation in Christ, the second Man.”
 Romans 6,7 and 8 lay out the conditions for living a normal Christian 
life. They are fourfold and Nee states that all four are necessary:
“a Knowing
 b Reckoning
 c Presenting ourselves to God
 d Walking in the Spirit.”
Tomorrow we begin this journey together!

No comments: