Thursday, September 3, 2015

NEVER!

One of my favorite verses that I go back to again
and again is: 'I will never leave you nor forsake
you.' (Heb 13:5b)

NEVER: Even though I am discouraged, sick of
myself, tired of failure, the promise is sure.

NEVER: Though the devil whispers to me that
God will not forgive me this time, the promise
stands.

NEVER: When disasters come and faith fails,
He is faithful. I can go back to the truth.

NEVER: As I begin that journey called death,
where no friend can go with me, even then, He
will be with me.

Jake, my dog, and I visited the sick at a Care
Center. A new arrival was having a very hard
time and felt abandoned by family and friends.
She had dementia. As we entered her room
that day she was frantic. She desperately wanted
to find where the verse was that says, 'I will 
never leave you nor forsake you.'

Reader, He has not left you, or stopped loving
you. He forgives when He hears your
confession of failure or sin. This is one verse
that you as a believer, can 'take to the bank!'

No comments: