Friday, January 15, 2016

Called to Dance

Yesterday I presented a verse that I want to share again
today. A friend mailed some additional thoughts.

'Fear not...Let not your hands grow weak.
The Lord your God is in your midst,
a mighty one who will save;
he will rejoice over you with gladness;
he will quiet you with his love;
he will exult over you with loud singing.
(Zephania 3:16,17)
'
'Rejoice over you,' literally means to 'dance, skip, leap,
and spin around in joy.' God dances with shouts of joy
over you! How much more should we dance with joy
since He is in our midst?

'He says to His Holy Ones--US
"I have called you and you have answered. Thank you for
saying 'yes!' I have amazing plans for your life. If you will
allow me to lead the way, we can journey together. Because
I am a gentleman, I will allow you to do things your way,
but if you choose my way, your life will be deeper and much
more meaningful for you. It may not be easy, but I am IN
you and I'm not going anywhere!

A life hidden in me is rich and fulfilling. A life dependent on
me moment by moment. So, will you dance with me? A
dance with the king, is like no other. I promise that I will be
tender, loving, gentle and kind at all times. Saying 'yes' to
The Dance is always in the moment. So climb on my feet
and let Me take the lead. Don't take your eyes off Me. It is
through my eyes that you will know My way, My truth, the
way you will find Life! Lean on me in The Dance and you
will find your way. Get lost in Me and you won't go wrong.
Dancing with Me is effortless. Ignore the lies of the enemy
and you won't stumble and lose the beat of love."'
(Tarra Green)

Reader, I love so love you. May I have this Dance?
'Rejoice over you,' literally means to 'dance, skip, leap,
and spin around in joy.'


No comments: