Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Combat Boots or Dancing Slippers?


Paul says, “Put off or put away, anger, wrath, malice, slander,
and obscene talk. Don’t lie to each other, seeing that you have 
put off the old man with its practices and have put on the new
man, which is being renewed in knowledge after the image of 
its creator...Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved,
compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience.”

Papa says to me:
“Jane let go of your anger. When you came to Christ the old man
died and so did the things you used to do. Now walk in who you 
are. My darling Jane, you are chosen, holy and my beloved one,
so put on compassion, kindness, humility, meekness and patience.
Don’t try to work them up. Well, you can try, Jane, but how is that
working for you? Know that I am all these things and I dwell in you.”

“Papa, I am right now your chosen, holy and beloved one? You really
see me this way? I know, you want me to leave my combat boots 
behind and slip into my beautiful pink dancing shoes!”

See my stories: 
http://www.hisvictoriousindwelling.com/stories.html

No comments: