Saturday, October 6, 2012

Above All


Paul continues by saying:

“and ABOVE ALL, put on love, which binds everything together in perfect
harmony.” (Colossians 3:14)

Harmony. I guess I  need to change my comfortable fatigues for 
silky pale pink dress to go with my dancing slippers!  The 
passage in Corinthians 13 seems so extreme!

Love is patient and kind
Love does not envy or boast
Love is not arrogant or rude
Love does not insist on its own way
Love is not irritable or resentful
Love does not rejoice at wrong doing
Love rejoices with the truth
Love:
Bears all things
Believes all things
Hopes all things
Endures all things.

Jesus bears, hopes, believes, endures all things. He wants me to let go
of justified anger, and allow His love to well up in me at any given moment.
I find these meditations somewhat convicting, especially today when there
was this altercation with my favorite man just as I walked up the stairs to
finish this blog. 

NEW STORY IS POSTED!!!! 

No comments: