Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Jesus Speaks

Not long ago a young friend and I were meditating in
Heb 13:20. In the process I looked back at Ps 23 and
as I read it over I pictured Jesus on a hillside in Galilee
praying to His Shepherd Dad. Perhaps Jesus prayed
this Psalm many times as He walked through life here
on earth. Things came at Him fast the last three years,
but especially the last week of His life.

"The Lord is my shepherd...
I shall not want...
You lead me in paths of righteousness...
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death...
I will fear no evil...
You Father, My Shepherd, are with Me...."

The "Word" speaks to God out of the Word. Perhaps
scripture was spoken as the Trinity talked together in
the Eternals before time began...

Reader, parts of this blog may stretch you a bit, but
it also may give you some new things to consider!

No comments: