Thursday, March 1, 2012

God Talks to God

When Jesus went out alone at night to pray, did He ever pray Psalm 23?
 Did He look up and say, “Father Thou art MY Shepherd?” 
As He said this, did He think about the shepherds and the sheep 
he had seen that day? 
On that night in Gethsemane, did Jesus ponder how 
His Papa Shepherd had led Him for the 33 years of His life? 
As He looked into the Valley of Death laid out before Him, 
did He cry out in anguish as He observed the cup He was going 
to drink in the coming hours?
 Did the reassuring words of Psalm 23 wash over Him: 
“Yea though I walk through the valley of death I will fear no evil, 
for THOU art with me?”
Have you ever in all your days thought about how God talks to God? 
That Gethsemane night did the Father speak Psalm 23 over His Son? 

“Son, I AM your Shepherd and tonight even as you begin Your journey 
through the valley of the shadow of death, I will be ahead of You; 
I will be with You. I will never leave You nor forsake You. 
I promise You that My rod and My staff will comfort You and
that You will sit down at the table I have prepared for You, 
even in the presence of Your enemies.”  
I can hear the Lamb respond: 
“Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of My life
and I will dwell with You Papa, in Your House, forever.  




To visit my website, click here

No comments: