Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Incomprehensible

God dwells outside of time. He is at the beginning of time and at the end of time--at the same time.  He has no mass.  He is neither big nor tiny.  He has no dimension.  He is not long, or short, fat or tall.  He is Spirit who has neither beginning nor end; eternal. He is incomprehensible and yet it is His desire that we know Him!  The One who dwells in the Father; the One who created heaven and earth; the One who is The Word--Jesus--became flesh and dwelt among us. He has made the Father known to us. 
“If you have seen Me, you have seen the Father.” Jn 14:9
Papa, words simply do not describe your greatness, your majesty, your eternalness. So much about You that I cannot get my head around, but my heart sings when the storm comes and the wind blows; when I walk in the meadow in the spring; when I see the birds in flight over the water; when I wake up to a golden moon slipping toward the horizon. All of creation shouts of a loving creator. Then I meet You in the pages of a Book as I encounter Jesus in every line. He is “the exact image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.”  And YOU LIVE IN ME!

No comments: