Thursday, December 15, 2011

All Things


For of Him and through Him and To Him are all things, to whom be glory forever and forever.  Amen.  Rom 11:36
For by Him all things were created...all things were created through Him and for Him. He is before all things and in Him all things hold together.  Col 1:16,17
In Him all the fulness of God was pleased to dwell, and through Him to reconcile to Himself all things whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of the cross.  Col 1:19,20
Of Him--All things
Through Him--All things
To Him--All things
By Him--All things
For Him--All things
Before--All things (before creation)
In Him All things hold together
In Him is all the fulness of God
Through Him comes reconciliation to Himself
All things whether on earth or in heaven
Making peace by the blood of the cross
Papa God, your Son is pretty awesome.  NOTHING is left out of “all things.”  I can understand how Paul worshiped by saying, “In Him I live and move and have my being.” (Acts 17:28) I bow before You with the same words. “I live in You, and in You have my being.”  Thank you that Jesus your Son makes peace by the blood of the cross. Through that cross I am fully reconciled to You. You are before me, in me; You work ALL THINGS for me in accordance with your will. You bend toward me in loving embrace and I can rest; truly rest.

No comments: