Friday, December 2, 2011

Galatians 2:20--Again!


I am crucified with Christ and no longer live, I, but Christ lives in me.

These words, “Christ lives in me” have been rolling around in my head for the past day or so. By whose life do I live when I get up in the morning? According to this scripture I live by the Life of the One who dwells in another realm.  So, while I walk around in my earth suit in the physical realm, my true life comes from another dimension. I live in two dimensions at once, just as Jesus did when He walked this earth. Jesus said that He could do nothing apart from His Father. While He lived “here,” He was connected to “there.” When I get up in the morning I can choose to live out of the natural based on what I see and understand to be real, or I can choose to live from the Life that is in me, the Life that comes from another realm.  
Ah, Papa, this is a great adventure we are on. I cannot make this stuff up. You are tying together something I read here with something I have read there. This verse that has been somewhat confusing to me is beginning to make some sense.  I still do not know how to live out of your life but I have a feeling it is something that happens moment by moment. But first, I have to believe that You have come to live in me which connects me continually to that source of Life that is You. Thank you for this incredible relationship!  I love you so much.

No comments: