Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Glory Filled

Ah, reader, did you know that you were chosen in Him
before the world was formed, before sin entered? We
have been brought into Him by the shedding of His
blood, to be one with Him in glory!

What does it mean for us in our daily lives? In
Isaiah 62 God lays out the promises for His people.
First to the Jews, then to the believing Gentiles:

"You will be called by a new name
You will also be a crown of beauty--a jeweled crown
You will no longer be called, 'forsaken'
Nor will it be said of you, 'desolate'
But, you will called, 'My delight is in you!"

Read it again. This is your identity. This is who you
really are!

As I was pondering the blog for today, God put a
song in my heart and I found it on You Tube.
Listen to the video. The visual is pretty lame.
Some of you may remember this old chorus.

"Heaven came down and glory filled my soul.
When at the cross the Savior made me whole.
My sins were washed away
My night was turned to day.
Heaven came down and glory filled my soul."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbMu1S0kFYc




No comments: