Friday, April 25, 2014

No Resurrection

We have just walked through another Easter and
celebrated the fruit of death which is resurrection
and eternal life. But, what if Jesus did not rise
from the dead? Is His death enough to take care
of my sins? Did Jesus have to rise from the
dead in order for me to be saved?

Paul says this:

"...if there is no resurrection from the dead, 
then not even Christ has been raised. And
if Christ has not been raised, then our 
preaching has been in vain and your faith
is in vain...And if Christ has not been raised,
your faith is futile and you are still in your
sins." (taken from 1Cor. 15:12-17)

My faith is Futile? No resurrection means
I am still without deliverance from sin?
Paul says that if Jesus only died and never
rose, then I have no hope and am the
laughingstock of the world. "We are of
all people most to be pitied."

Dear reader, pause and ponder.
I hope it sets your feet to dancing.
Glorious resurrection! Hallelujah!

Thankfulness Corner
Days of heavy rain in the High Desert.

No comments: