Monday, April 30, 2018

Things Go Downhill

Wherefore as by one man sin entered into the 
world, and death by sin; and so death passed 
to all men, for that all have sinned. 
Romans 5:12

My claim to my right to myself entered into the human 
race by one man, and another Man took on Him the 
sin of the human race and put it away.

Sin is a thing I am born with and I cannot touch it; 
God touches sin in Redemption. In the Cross of Jesus 
Christ, God redeemed the whole human race from 
the possibility of damnation through the heredity of 
sin. The condemnation is not that I am born with a 
heredity of sin, but if when I realize Jesus Christ came 
to deliver me from it, I refuse to let Him do so, from 
that moment I begin to get the seal of damnation. 
"And this is the judgement" (the critical moment), 
"that the light is come into the world, 
and men loved darkness rather than the light." 
Oswald Chambers

Going on in Romans 5 we find this verse:

So then through one transgression there resul-
ted condemnation to all men, even so through 
one act of righteousness there resulted justifi-
cation of life to all men. Romans 5:18

Living Bible: Yes, Adam's sin brought punish-
meant to all, but Christ's righteousness makes 
men right with God, so they can live.

He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our 
behalf, that we might become the righteousness 
of God.
2 Corinthians 5:21

Living Bible: For God took the sinless Christ 
and poured into him our sins. 
Then, in exchange, he poured goodness into us. 

Reader, the hour is late and it is so important that you
grasp these scriptures and make Christ your own.
We are saved not by good works, or joining church,
or being baptized. We are saved when we believe that
we were born sinners, BUT, that God has provided us
with eternal life through Jesus Christ His Son. Yes,
salvation is for everyone, but we have to choose it.
May you grasp this and act on it!

No comments: