Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Firmly Fixed

My righteous one will live by faith. Hebrews 10:38

Keep your eyes firmly fixed on the infinite greatness
of Christ's finished work and His righteousness.
Look to Jesus and believe--look to Jesus and live! In 
fact, as you look to Him, unfurl your sails and bravely 
face the raging storms on the sea of life. Do not exhi-
bit your distrust by staying in the security of the calm 
harbor, or sleeping comfortably through a life of ease. 

Sail away! Spread your sail toward the storm and trust 
in Him who rules the raging sea.
"Put your hope in God."  Psalm 42:5    JR Macduff

When I cannot feel the faith of assurance, I live by the 
fact of God's faithfulness.    Matthew Henry

Reader, each day is a new challenge. I find the com-
meant of Matthew Henry is what keeps me on an even
keel. I cannot trust my faithfulness but I can live by
God's faithfulness. His Word is full of God caring and
intervening on behalf of His kids. However, if I am not
careful, I miss His faithfulness to me. Our battle is in
the mind.

No comments: