Thursday, December 10, 2015

He Lives

Everywhere I turn in scripture I bump into the word,
'resurrection.' But I must stay in this place for now...

Paul begins this glorious chapter by focusing on the
resurrection of Christ. All that follows is predicated
on the fact that Jesus did, indeed, rise from the dead.
In fact, Paul makes the case that without the
resurrection, we are still lost:

'...if Christ has not been raised from the dead, then
our preaching is in vain and your faith is in vain...
If Christ has not been raised your faith is futile and
you are still in your sins. (1Cor 15:14,17)

Reader, where are the founders of the major religions
of today? I would submit to you that they are, dead,
buried, lifeless--except for One. Jesus lives. And,
because He lives, I live also.

Do you need encouragement today? Check the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBvU7arNhQs


No comments: