Tuesday, September 1, 2015

More Company

No sooner had Dee left than a couple from Virginia
texted me to say that they would be heading through
our area in about four hours. We were a perfect
stopping place for them. The guest bed had no sheets;
the house was cluttered and had not yet been cleaned;
my exhausted infection fighting body had spent the
day in a horizontal position.

I invited them to spend the night.

When they arrived at 11PM, the house was ready
to greet them, bed made, even fresh flowers in a
vase in the bedroom. Only God! Those of you
who know me, know that it was truly only by the
grace of God that the strength was there. I even
had a spring in my step and a smile on my face.
In the morning I served fresh fruit and vegetables
from the garden that has not produced much this
summer.

His strength for my weakness. Great exchange!

Reader, do you know the God of details who is
waiting for you to cry "help," and fall into His arms?
Our God is amazing!!!






No comments: