Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Chosen In Him

...For He chose us in Him before the creation of the world... (Eph 1:4)
I love this verse for it shows that my beginning was long before 
my personal history with God. He chose me before creation. 
I was sealed in Him before my first cry at birth. He has faithfully 
worked in my life to bring this reality to fruition. I am not chance; 
I am not a mistake; I am chosen and I am loved. Throughout my life 
He has faithfully worked to show Himself as my Dad, 
as my Counselor, as my Sovereign Lord.
Papa, I do not understand this. Your truth travels in another dimension, 
but as I walk with you, lean on You, wait for You, You reveal facets 
of Your character and Your love, Your intention, that I have never grasped before.



To visit my website, click here


No comments: