Monday, June 4, 2018

Be Filled

Be filled with the Holy Spirit.  Ephesians 5:18

One day in the city of New York--oh, what a day--
cannot describe it, I seldom refer to it--it is almost 
too sacred an experience to name. I can only say 
God revealed Himself to me, and I had such an ex-
perience of His love that I had to ask Him to stay 
His hand. I went to preaching again. The sermons 
were no different. I did not present any new ideas, 
yet hundreds were converted. I would not be placed 
back where I was before that blessed experience if 
you were to give me all Glasgow.
Dwight L Moody

Reader, this is what we need. A fresh empowerment
of the Holy Spirit. A deeper revelation of God!

Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins
may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may
come from the presence of the Lord.  Acts 3:19

Repent means to turn and go another way. Ask God to
show you if there is anything blocking a fresh new ex-
perience of God's Life and Power. 

No comments: