Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Discouraged, Lonely, Brokenhearted

Do I have good news for you!

...Fear not,
for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by name,
you are mine.

When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and through the rivers,
they shall not overwhelm you;
when you walk through fire
you shall not be burned,
and the flames will not consume you.

For I AM the Lord your God...

Because you are precious in my eyes,
and honored and I love you,
I give men in return for you,
peoples in exchange for your life.

Fear not, I am with you...
Isaiah 43: 1-5

Reader, we have a personal God who favors us, who
loves us through thick and thin. How can He do this?
What is it about me that makes me special? I found
this in a simple worship song:

It's your blood that cleanses me
It's your blood that gives me life
It's your blood that took my place
In redeeming sacrifice,
And washes me whiter than the snow,
Than the snow;
My Jesus, God's precious sacrifice

No comments: