Thursday, July 7, 2016

Friendship with God

'Shall I hide from Abraham what I am doing...?'
                    Genesis 18:17

'True friendship with God means being so
intimately in touch with God that you never
even need ask Him to show you His will.
You are God's will. And all of your
seemingly commonsense decisions are
actually His will for you, unless you sense a
check in your spirit.' (OC)

I have talked with Christians who rarely talk
to God about little things. The relationship just
isn't there! These same Christians ask God for
His will, but never seem to hear from Him.
True friendship is tied into intimacy. One of the
sweetest things for me is that when I can't find
something, I ask my Dad where I put it--and He
shows me either by a memory or a picture of
where it is. I get the feeling that He loves the
game!


No comments: