Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving Day

Last evening as we drove down the mountain to
our digs, the moon shone full, outlining the snowy
hills. I love the mountains in Washington because
they are bare and the light changes and passes into
shadows creating the most beautiful shapes and
colors. We drove up as the sun went down and the
shadows appeared bluish purple.

My heart is so full of joy today and I have been
singing since I 'awakened the dawn with praise.'  It
is not related to Thanksgiving Day but its song has
infiltrated my heart as I think of the abundance we
enjoy everyday. How God has blessed this nation!

'Return, O my soul, to your rest,
for the Lord has dealt bountifully with
      you.'

For you have delivered my soul from death,
      my eyes from tears,
      my feet from stumbling,
I will walk before the Lord,
       in the land of the living.'
Ps 116:7-9

'The sun comes up
It's a new day dawning
It's time to sing your song again...'

10,000 Reasons:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXDGE_lRI0E








No comments: