Friday, November 20, 2015

How Safe Are You?

Reader, you are this safe:

I love you, O Lord, my strength.

The Lord is my rock and my fortress
        and my deliverer,
my God, my rock, in whom I take
        refuge,
my shield, and the horn of my salvation,
        my stronghold.

I call upon the Lord, who is worth to
         be praised,
and I am saved from my enemies.
Ps 18:1-3

Reader, this was the view of one who only knew
God in the Tabernacle. Worship went up from
there and brought David into God's presence and
from there His protection, shield, salvation and
stronghold. But wait, what do you have today?
God says you are IN Christ. We walk and live in
Him. So, how does this become a reality when all
that we know in this world seems to be rapidly
slipping away? Last evening I stumbled upon these
verses. Write them down, ponder them, memorize
them. This is the  truth!

'If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the
things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the 
right hand of God. Set your minds on things that 
are above, not on things that are on earth. For you 
have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in 
God. When Christ who is your life appears, then 
you also will appear with him in glory.' 
(Gal 3:1-4)

Dearest Believer, whether you live or die,
YOU ARE SAFE!


No comments: