Wednesday, August 13, 2014

God Shows Off

I have always thought that Psalm 23 was about me!
It has been over the summer that I have really been
aware that God is showing off. (I have been in this
psalm since May!)

He is my Shepherd and this results in, "I shall not
want." Why shall I not want?. Because:
He makes me lie down and feed on His Word.
He leads me beside life giving water
He restores my soul
He leads me in paths of righteousness
      For HIS NAMES SAKE.
This path takes me into deep dark valleys
He is with me
He protects me against enemies when I am helpless
He rescues me when I get stuck
He prepares a banquet in the midst of my enemies.
He anoints my head with oil.

He is faithful and true even when I am not! He
initiates and I respond. He is always the Giver.
He is the Lover. It will always be so.

Thankfulness Corner:
Rain! Beautiful rain!



No comments: