Tuesday, February 4, 2014

This is the Day!

I am in a Daniel study by Beth Moore with
18 women who meet together every Saturday
morning. Many of you have had the
opportunity to do one of her studies but this
is my first one. In the video Beth shared that
she greets her children and husband each
morning with:

"This is the day that the Lord has made, let us
rejoice and be glad in it!"

This verse bubbled up in my heart three days
ago and has continued to sing to me when
I wake up. It is a verse for sharing for it is
an "us," not just an "I." As I speak it to Glen,
the corners of my mouth turn up into a smile.
How can I frown while declaring the truth
of Who made this day including all that is
in it?

So, dear readers, try it and see if it does
not set your eyes upward on these cold icy
mornings. Perhaps you will discover joy
in hidden places.

Thankful Corner:
My faithful readers!!!!!

stories:





No comments: