Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Card

Yesterday afternoon I was once more trying to bring
order out of chaos and I came across a card that
Glen gave me years ago. I opened it to find the words:

"This is the day that the Lord has made, let us 
rejoice and be glad together." Psalm 118:24

I had to laugh for I had been in a hurry yesterday,
and had not been able to find the address of the verse
but published the blog anyway. (Strongs Concordance
has two pages of listings for the word, "day.") So
here I was on my knees looking through a pile of
paper and found a long forgotten card... Was that a
coincidence? I don't think so. My Papa God does
things like this daily, but much of it goes without my
noticing. This was much more in my face!

Thankfulness corner
A card, a verse, a smile

stories:





No comments: