Friday, January 31, 2014

Christ as Healing Life

Onward!
Christ is not only our redemption before God; He is
also redemption in our body. He gives life to our body,
resurrection life--now!

"If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the 
dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus 
from the dead will also give life to your mortal 
bodies through the Spirit who dwells in you." 
Romans 8:11

Our bodies have not changed but the Someone who
rose from the grave brings resurrection life with Him
when He comes to dwell in us. The sinless One who
never became ill on earth, carries with Him an ample
supply of strength, and vibrant health for any situation.
I have not yet embraced this truth but I am growing....

Jesus, I receive you as my healing today.

Thankful Corner:
The way my Papa God turns up the light to show
a new aspect of redemption to me!

Stories:


No comments: