Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Moving, Really?

I sat down to pray for a friend  and found myself  in
Proverbs 3:5,6.

"Trust in The Lord
       With all your heart,
And do not lean
      On your own understanding
In all your ways
      Acknowledge Him,
And He will make your paths straight."

The house is for sale but has not sold.
I think it necessary to sell the house so we
can buy a house so we have a place to put
our furniture. I want a door to door move.
We leave in a week and I have done every-
thing right except one thing--trust in God
for the process. He promises to do what is
best., I simply need to lean on Him. I do not know
the future or any of the details as to why this
beautiful house which sits on a lake has not sold.
God knows. It is enough.

It is enough--for this moment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jane, I'm praying this morning that God gives you peace about His timing. Lean in, friend.