Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Something Has Shifted

In past psalms David has been moaning and groaning
over his enemies and his circumstances. In Psalm 27
we see that something has shifted in David. Life has
not changed; David has changed. He knows that these
escapes from his enemy are not because of his
brilliance, or strength. David is broken and in the midst
of his brokenness, he sings, he shouts, he dances. He is
transformed. He has taken his eyes off of his circumstances
and put them upon his Lord. I can hear him muttering
under his breath:

The Lord IS my light and my salvation.
The Lord is MY light and MY salvation.
The Lord is my LIGHT and my SALVATION.
THE LORD IS!

Dear reader, perhaps brokenness is just the place where
God is going to reveal Himself to you in a new way.
Our losses, our afflictions are the vehicles God uses to
reveal His grace, mercy and love. This past weekend I
heard many stories from women who testified to the
goodness of the Lord in the midst of their afflictions.

Stories: http://www.hisvictoriousindwelling.com/stories.html






No comments: