Monday, October 10, 2011

Day Three

I wake up with a light heart. Why? Don't know. I certainly did not DO anything to change the color of my mood. Later that day I went to a web site and read a blog and it ministered to me. (while I was reading it the thought came to me that I could do that, have a website.) I have never met Clint but his words and his faith touch my heart. Clint lost his wife in September after a long battle with cancer leaving five beautiful little girls for him to raise. God is working in Clint's life and he is not afraid to share it, to be vulnerable on a web site, a public place.  
So there it is, Father, "You love like a hurricane, I am a tree, bending beneath the winds of your mercy!"  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vu9l-CXZEU
Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail.  They are new every morning:  great is your faithfulness.  Lam 3:22,23

No comments: