Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day Five

Well, most of yesterday I felt broken. A blog. Suppose no one wants to read it?  What if someone gets angry with me? What if I come across as a stupid or fake Christian? The negatives start rolling in. In the late afternoon I sat down at the computer to write down what I wanted on this web site.  I fiddled with the name for quite some time and then it came and it has not been used:  HIS VICTORIOUS INDWELLING!   Something settled. It changed my perspective. It met the core reason for doing this. It is not about me; it is all about HIM.  What do I want on this site?  Stories of real life!  I have lots of those but the pressure begins to mount.  So much to write.  I have a picture in my mind of what is to be the center piece of the Home page, the scripture, a song.

No comments: