Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Dancing Through Life

Life as a dance. My Beloved takes me into His
arms, and leads me out onto the floor of life. He leads;
I follow. It is effortless--until I decide to take the lead!
In His arms I am safe. I trust Him. Sometimes the dance
takes me into the valley of the shadow of death. He
whispers in my ear as the darkness closes in. 'Fear not!
I will never leave you nor forsake you.'

His arms are strong as we float through each day. I
write a card to a sick friend, invite a woman over for
coffee, clean the toilet, polish the silver, cook a meal,
teach a class, work in the garden.

Dear reader, you get to pick out the dress, the dancing
slippers for the day. Just remember this--let Him lead!
( I realize you men may have a bit of trouble with this
one) 

No comments: