Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Handcrafted


Chapter 10. Job says to God:

“You made me like a handcrafted piece of pottery--
 And now are You going to smash me to pieces?
Don’t You remember how beautifully you worked my clay?
Will You reduce me to a mud pie?

Oh, that marvel of conception You stirred together
     Semen and ovum--
What a miracle of skin and bone, muscle and brain.
You gave me life itself, and incredible love.
You watched  and guarded every breath I took.”

As I read these verses I think about how God sculpted me:

Handcrafted
Beautiful
Life given
Love filled--
A miracle!

He watched over the whole process. I am and you are,
“Fearfully and wonderfully constructed” 

Papa God I worship You! I thank You--You’re breathtaking! 
I am marvelously made--
What a creation!”

No comments: