Monday, June 18, 2012

The Little Girl


Once upon a time there was a little girl who discovered Jesus
and she fell in love. The little girl told Him all of her secrets.
Jesus wanted her to hear about “the rapture” and that He
was coming back and when He did so, He would take all of 
the Christians home to live with Him in heaven. It filled her
with anticipation and delight. She even dreamed about His
coming at night. But deep inside she was afraid that when
He came back, she would be overlooked and left behind. One
night as she lay sleeping the full moon came out from behind
a cloud waking the sleeping child who cried out: “Wait for me!”
You have probably guessed that I was that little girl. The mystery
and awe of of the rapture has never left me. As I look at the
headlines today, I am amazed at how many of the scriptures in 
the Bible line up with current events. It is not something I am 
going to cover in this blog, but in the next few days I do want
to share scriptures that relate to the rapture, or the catching
away of the church, as it is defined by Wikipedia.

No comments: