Wednesday, March 1, 2017

What Has God Done?

''Consider what God has done: Who can straighten
what he has made crooked. (Ecclesiastes 7:13)

"God often seems to place His children in places of
deep difficulty, leading them into a corner from which 
there is no escape. But in days to come, He will give
to you the truth of the matter and you will sing praise
to His Name." (Streams in the Desert)

"He may wait till He explains,
Because we know that Jesus reigns.

You have fenced up my ways, made my paths crooked,
     To keep my wandering eyes fixed on You,
To make me what I was not, humble, patient;
     To draw my heart from earthly love to You.

So I will thank and praise You for this puzzle,
     And trust where I cannot understand.
Rejoicing You do hold me worth such testing,
     I cling the closer to Your guiding hand."
F.E.M.I.

Reader, many of you, for I know you, are going
through battles daily that make no sense. Our
God is preparing each one of us for Eternity,
not for time.

"Rejoice! And again I say rejoice!


No comments: