Thursday, March 31, 2016

Struggling

So many are struggling with life these days. What is
God doing in His Church? Persecution in many
countries even to the point of death; relationships
blown to pieces in the West over the most crazy
issues, like politics! But, what is God's purpose
for His children?

He must increase, but I must decrease. 
                 John3:30

When you see a person who is close to grasping
the claims of Jesus Christ. And when you begin
to see that person in the middle of a difficult
and painful struggle, don't try to prevent it, but
pray that his difficulty will grow even ten times
stronger, until no power on earth or in hell could
hold him away from Jesus Christ. (OC)

Reader, I do not want to decrease. Not really. But,
I want my relationship with Christ to deepen. I
truly want this more than to be comfortable. It is
interesting that in the Christian faith, to go up is
to first go down.

May He be your vision and your purpose!



No comments: