Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Christ is Revealed


When Christ who is our life appears, then we also will 
appear with Him in glory.” Col. 2:5

Yesterday I spent time looking at the fact that all Christians are 
hidden in God, but that position is not apparent to the human
eye. Christians and non-christians can look pretty much the same.

In this verse Paul jumps into the future to say, “That which has been
hidden away for centuries, will someday appear or be revealed.”
First Christ; then us.

...awaiting eagerly the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
(I Corinthians 1:7)

Beloved, now we are children of God, and it has not appeared as 
yet what we shall be. We know that when He appears, we shall be
like Him, because we shall see Him just as He is.” (I John 3:2)

Both the Apostle Paul and the Apostle John speak of a future 
appearance, a future revealing of Christ, at which time all of us
who are Believers will be able to see our true identity and the 
true identity of others.

I don’t know about you, dear reader, but today I have hope even
when the headlines scream, “no hope.” Do you know Him?

To see my stories, Click here

No comments: