Friday, January 6, 2012

Trivia on the blog and website

I am learning all kinds of things about this website and perhaps you do not know all the ins and outs. I found out that there are actually two websites:  One is the blog and the other is a real website with pictures, stories, purpose and resources. You can't get on to the latter from the blog.  You can get to the blog from the website.   If you bookmark the website then it is easy to check for new stories which I hope to post at least once a month.  If you have a story contact me through the box at the bottom of the front page of the website.  I am looking for stories.

When you are on the blog, you can share it, and follow it by going to the very top of the page and clicking on those words.  There are letters and other things below each post which allows you to take the post to your Face Book page or hit "like." There is also a comment button.  Actually, it is a pretty nifty blog page but it is not user friendly unless you are a pro at this sort of thing.  I am learning but I am definitely NOT a pro.

It has been fun to see where the blog goes as people put it on Face Book and share it with others--actually, I have no idea where it is going!  I do enjoy the comments that have come in.  So, share it, take it to your inbox, comment.  

Blessings and Happy New Year!

No comments: