Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Resurrection Power

What do we need resurrection power for? Why
does Paul put it before 'the fellowship of His
suffering?'

Here is the whole verse:
"That I may know him and the power of his
resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings,
bing made conformable unto his death."
Phil 3:10

As I have been mulling this over, I have come
to the conclusion that we need to know the
power of his resurrection for two reasons:

1 We need power, this power, in order to live
our daily lives. It helps me to surrender to
whatever comes next--like the next moment.
Life comes at us fast.

2 I never understood why Paul did not put
resurrection power at the end of the verse.
Well, I don't think we are able to enter into
the fellowship of his suffering without first
coming into an understanding of the power
of his resurrection.

Well, dear reader, what do you think?

Check out the incredible new story:
http://www.hisvictoriousindwelling.com/stories.php



No comments: