Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Abundantly Available

The last couple of days I have been in Psalm 43.
Listen to the first verse:

"God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble." 
(abundantly available for help.)

I read the first line and it makes me think
of a huge mountain of rock. God is currently,
now, a place of both safety and a place of
"keeping on" when things look black. His
strength is abundantly available.

I am in Him--so He is my refuge
He is in me--my strength

Jesus says to His disciples:
"Father, You are in Me and I am in You...
then, "I in them and You in Me."
John 17:21,23)

Jesus speaks of our indwelling in Him and His
indwelling in the Father, then His Father indwelling
in Him. Wrap your mind around this, It really is
His Victorious Indwelling!

I think that I am alone because I feel alone, but
the truth is that I am never alone; the mighty
Savior is abundantly available for all my weaknesses
and fears. He is a very present help in trouble.

Papa, Today I choose to walk in the truth and not in
what I feel.

Stories:





No comments: