Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Path of Life

Psalm 16 has ministered to my heart many
times throughout my life. The last verse
makes my heart sing!

"You make known to me the path of life;
in your presence is fullness of joy;
at your right hand are pleasures forevermore."
(Psalm 16:17)

There is a path to life, real life, and His Name is
Jesus, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no
one comes to the Father  without me." (John 14:6)
Jesus is life, abundant life, NOW. Is that not what
our hearts hunger for? Don't we long to move from
the place of happiness to a place of deep abiding
joy? Do you seek pleasures outside of God? His
hands are full to overflowing with pleasures now
and for all eternity--for you!

Papa, I needed this Psalm today. It never ceases
to amaze me how You bring me to that living water
as I write this blog. It is a necessary discipline to turn
my focus from the chaos around me to you, my
Life Giver.
Stories:





No comments: