Tuesday, August 21, 2012

NOTHING???


Well, Paul uses the word “in” a great deal, but what does Jesus 
Himself say?

I found it in John 15:4,5 out of the Philips Translation:

“Jane, you must go on growing in me and I will grow in you” 
(“You will grow in me? Really, Lord?”)

“For just as the branch cannot bear any fruit unless it shares
the life of the vine, so you can produce NOTHING unless you
go on growing in Me. I am the vine itself, you Jane, are a 
branch. It is the one who shares my life and whose life I share 
who proves fruitful. For the plain fact is that apart from
Me--booming voice--YOU CAN DO NOTHING AT ALL.”

“Nothing at all, Lord? Are you serious about this? Am I serious about 
this? I don’t think I have any idea just how intimately You are 
involved in all of my actions, my successes. You know, Lord, if
I walked in this truth everyday, the Christian life would be easy.”

NEW STORY, “My Psychotic Dog” : Click here



No comments: