Friday, August 17, 2012

How Do I Live This Christian Life?


"...IN HIM, Jane, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge."
(Col. 2:3)

"Therefore, Jane, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord--which, by the way
was by faith alone--, so walk in him, rooted and built up in him and established
in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving." (Col. 2:6,7)

I like to imagine that Papa Himself is speaking to me about His Son through 
these.scriptures. It begins to be a conversation and draws me into the Living Word.  
In just three verses I counted five “in’s.”

In him
in whom are hidden
walk in him
rooted and built up in him
established in the faith.  

Really, the Christian life is all about Jesus!

I guess “in” is the “in thing” with God! 

NEW STORY, “My Psychotic Dog” : Click here



No comments: