Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Sun Glasses


Glen walked into the family room and asked,
“What are these?”
I stared at the hand holding my missing sun glasses.
“Where in the world did you find them?” I asked.
“They were sitting in the basket in the kitchen!”
Dear reader, these new sunglasses had been missing for
three days. I had called every store I had visited earlier; both
of us had been in said basket several times during the
search. As a matter of fact I had emptied the basket at one
point! We were speechless. (The dog was innocent this time.) 
I have no idea whether we had both somehow overlooked these 
oversized glasses or if Someone had delivered them to the basket 
when we were not looking. Regardless, I could see God's 
fingerprints. He is in the mundane! 

“From everlasting to everlasting Thou art God!”

No comments: