Friday, September 1, 2017

God's Faitfulness

What if some did not have faith? Will their lack nullify
God's faithfulness.  Romans 3:3

I suspect that the source of every bit of sorrow in my life
can be traced to simple unbelief. If I truly believe the 
past is totally forgiven, the present is supplied with power,
and the future is bright with hope, how could I be any-
thing but completely happy?

Yes, the future is bright, because of God's faithfulness.
His abiding truth does not change with my mood, and
He never wavers when I stumble and fall over a promise
of His through my unbelief. His faithfulness stands firm
and as prominent as mountain peaks of pearl splitting 
the clouds of eternity. And each base of His hills is rooted 
at an unfathomable depth on the rock of God.
Samuel Hart

Reader, God is faithful even in our unfaithfulness. His
mercies are new every morning.

No comments: