Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Faith in Action

I have prayed for you...that your faith may not fail.
Luke 22:32

Dear Christian, remember to take good care of your
faith, for faith is the only way to obtain God's
blessings. Prayer alone cannot bring answers down 
from His throne, because it is the earnest prayer of
one who believes that leads to answers.

Faith is the communication link between heaven and
earth. It is on this link of faith that God's messages
of love travel so quickly that even before we ask, He
answers. And while we are still speaking, 'He hears
us.'  (1John 5:14) So when the connection of faith is
broken, how will we obtain His promises?

Am I in trouble? I can receive help by expressing
faith. Am I being battered by the Enemy? My soul
will find refuge by leaning in faith upon God. But
without faith, I call to Him in vain, for faith is the
only road between my soul and heaven. If the road 
is blocked, how can I communicate with the great 
King? 

Faith links me to Holy God and clothes me with 
the power of Jehovah. Faith insures me that each
of His attributes will be used in my defense, help-
ing me to defy the hosts of hell. It causes me to
march triumphantly over the necks of my enemies.
So without faith, how can I receive anything from 
the Lord?

Therefore, O Christian, carefully watch your faith.
'Everything is possible for him who believes.'
Mark 9:23        Charles Spurgeon

Reader, 'Faith honors God, and God honors faith.'

No comments: