Tuesday, May 8, 2018

A Love Letter

My love extends to the heavens
I give you My love
My faithfulness reaches to the skies
I will be faithful to you
I gave Myself for you long ago for
I have lived you from before the birth of time
Every path that you walk will be fragrant
with My lovingkindness and My truth

I promise to be patient and kind
to never be selfish or rude

I will not demand my own way
nor will I be irritable or touchy

I will not hold a grudge against you
even though you should treat Me shabbily
I will delight in your love

I will be loyal to you
even if everyone else should abandon you

I will always believe in you
and I will never leave you or forsake you

I promise you these things
And I do not lie
Seek Me first, love Me above all others
and I will take care of you, I will meet your
every need

These things I declare...
I will keep these promises
which I have sworn to you
For I am faithful...forever
Anabel Gillham

Reader I have taken these words from a little book-
let called Faithful Forever. Anabel was married to
Bill Gillham and they found real life and their iden-
tity to be in Christ who saved their marriage; then
they ministered this same Life to others through
books, counseling and conferences. Both now reside
in heaven--which is joy unspeakable and full of glory!

On the back cover is this poem:

The dove has neither claw
    nor sting
nor weapon for the fight.
She owes her safety
     to the wing,
her victory to flight.
The Bridegroom opens
     His arms of love
     And in them folds
     the panting dove.
Betrothed ...eternally

You can buy this booklet in sets of ten for under $20. All
of the materials shown in this site are so liberating!

https://lifetimeministries.myshopify.com/collections/booklets-studyguides

No comments: