Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Grow Faith

For the past couple of months many things have been
coming together in regards to the Rapture of the Church.
We are moving into a less intense time of watching and
many are discouraged. It is not a time to let faith--which
is 'the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction 
of things not seen'--lag in despair.

I have been encouraged in my faith by listening to a
dramatized version of scripture. There is a great verse
in Romans 10:17.

'... faith comes from hearing, and hearing 
through the word of Christ.' 

In August I got the free app from Bible.Is and I have
listened to over half the Bible, including the whole NT.
It is easy to turn it on when I am busy around the house,
or driving somewhere.

Reader, if you have not listened to the dramatized
version of the book of Revelation, you are missing
out.
The worship is phenomenal!
Bible.Is

No comments: