Tuesday, August 26, 2014

He Wraps Himself in Light

Who is this Jesus that I worship? The disciples
were continually amazed by Him. We read in
Matthew 17 that Jesus took some disciples up
to a mountain and was transfigured before them
so that "his face shone like the sun." A voice
spoke to them out of a glory cloud and they fell
in a terrified heap. John had a vision of His Lord,
resurrected and glorified, and he fell on his face
as one dead.

We each have a picture of Jesus that we carry
around in our heads.
But, is it anything like the real deal?

"He (Jesus) is the radiance of the glory of God
and the exact imprint of his nature,
and he upholds the universe by the word of his
power." (Hebrews 1:3)

Well, I just want to fall on my face and worship
I am speechless. I have nothing more to say.
At least not today, not now.

He Wraps Himself in Light:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90JqMBtKYAs

No comments: