Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Walking

If we walk in the light, as He is in the light...
the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanest
us from all unrighteousness. 1John 1:7

No man knows what sin is until he is born again. Sin 
is what Jesus Christ faced on Calvary. The evidence 
that I am delivered from sin is that I know the real na-
ture of sin in me. It takes the impartation of His abso-
lute perfection, to make man know what sin is. It is 
only when we get grasp of the unrivaled power of 
the Spirit in us that we understand the meaning of 
1 John 1:7, 
"the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sin." 

If we walk in the light as God is in the light, not in the 
light of my own conscience, but in the light of God, 
then there comes the amazing revelation, the blood of 
Jesus Christ cleanses me from all sin so that God Al-
mighty can see nothing to censure in me. The love of 
God at work in me makes me hate with the hatred of 
the Holy Spirit all that is not in keeping with God's 
holiness. To walk in the light means that everything 
that is of the darkness drives me closer into the center 
of the light. Oswald Chambers

Reader, it is a faith walk of believing that God can give
us such a revelation of His Son, in such a way, that we
can have the freedom to walk in light, instead of hiding
in the darkness.

No comments: